- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 12 week duration
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC presentation in different walks of life. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for the basic purpose of preparing his personal/business letters, viewing information on the internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small database etc.
No pre-requisite qualifications are required by the candidates to undergo this course. Elementary knowledge of English, is, however, expected from the candidate. The course has been strategically designed to give a large weight to practical usage of computers at the same time giving adequate exposure to requisite theoretical concepts with enough tutorial work.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- Testing Training Included.
- Learn Computer Operations and basics from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- The practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
0.00 average based on 0 ratings